I just wanted to drop in for a minute and let you know that PureSmoker the folks who. PureSmoker Home, About Pure Smoker, Vaping FAQ, REturns and Exchanges, Contact PureSmoker, Pure Smoker Forum. I love Puresmoker and they are so great to work with! When I first started vaping, I went to their distribution center and they were so helpful and. 1 x PureSmoker SOFT spring - V3. Cloud 9 Vaping Electronic Cigarettes, eliquid and e-smoking supplies. I'm still fairly new to it. Small and perfectly formed. My first review starts off with the new puresmoker prodigy availible at puresmoker. Vaping and E Cig Sales · Login, Logout, My Account, Shopping Cart, Customer Service. Goodlettsville, TN + P&P if applicable.

Com/ in case anyone here is curious about it. I currently have a Prodigy v3 and the Legacy is an obvious. Video: Puresmoker Blueberry Juice Vape Review. Manufactured from stainless steel, they not only are pleasing to the eye, their. I have been vaping for more than a year now, and for some reason still. Also, 306 or 510 LR and some BE112 atomizers seem all the rave and the way to go Thanks.

Com, you certify that you are of legal smoking age. Absolutley a satisfying vape. Sign up to our PureSmoker Legacy Notification Newsletter. Pair of Tenergy LiFePo4 CR123A batteries for 6V Vaping. Wall Street Journal Article featuring PureSmoker. Satin Stainless Steel - Base Kit.

It looks kind of cigarette sized and handy, the Ace seems like a good option for a starter. ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK :: General Vaping discussions :: General e-cig/ vaping discussions :: Puresmoker Legacy. Vape Video of the Week – Basilray Reviews the Legacy from PureSmoker. Stainless Steel 510/901 Zip Tip. I did order a couple of bud sapphires from. My friend asked me to pass this onto someone else. I have also posted a written review of the Icon with purchasing information which can. PureSmoker provides a pure way to. It gives the feeling of smoking.

110 Glancy Street, Suite 114. For those who wish to operate their Prodigy V3 with a much softer touch. Com as well for taking some time. I tend to be a little bit careless on my things at times. Features a large dripping hole enabling easy direct dripping straight to. 1 last Wednesday with atomizer & drip tips.

The newest Advanced Personal Vaporiser from PureSmoker, the Legacy is a custom-made out of 304L stainless steel, brass and delrin with a locking bottom. Home · Forum; Eliquid / Vaping Juice. LEGACY! Dont know about you guys but i'll be snaggin one. The newest Advanced Personal Vaporiser from PureSmoker, the Legacy is a custom-made. PureSmoker produces some of the best all mechanical PV Mods. Puresmoker Legacy - posted in Commercial Mods: Just been released on cloud9 vaping price standard £75. The Puresmoker ICON is an all mechanical, PV tube mod. The PureSmoker Legacy Mini Edition Complete Kit 2.

A friend of mine started vaping and immediately cut her analog use by 3/4. When are they? Any going on after August? If so can someone put a link up where I can get some. Com website are intended for adults ONLY! By entering PureSmoker. I was fortunate enough to win a Puresmoker Icon in a raffle at UK Vapefest donated as a prize by Cloud 9 Vaping. It comes with a 510 or 801 connection, and is constructed from stainless steel.

While the Prodigy mod was purpose built for high volt vaping at 6V with the use of 2 RCR123a batteries it is also configurable, with the help of a for 3. Please take extra care to always lock your device when. Originally broadcast during my show on on 13th March , this short film shows a nice peaceful walk in the Derbyshire. Set the wattage to your desired level and the Kick does the rest. Custom-machined PureSmoker Stainless Steel Drip Tip.

Models such as PureSmoker Prodigy V3, ICON, Super-T Precise, Evolv Kick. Super thanks to Casey from puresmoker. Please take extra care to always lock your device. And linked to the original article or page on Steve K's Vaping World. Browse these categories as well: PureSmoker Legacy V1, PureSmoker. Suitable for both the ICON V1. PureSmoker ICON SOFT Spring.

Im looking for a smaller device maybe Don or Uranus to drive my Genesis stuff. Here's a quickie review of the stainless Vape-O-Matic Liquinator from vaporescence. The PureSmoker ICON is the smaller sibling of the renowned Prodigy V3 and the successor to the popular PureSmoker Protege. DISCLAIMER:: i did receive this product for free , I WON IT BECAUSE I DESIGNED THE LOGO FOR THE V2!! WHOO HOO!! you guys know me. Please note that I am in no way affiliated with. I quickly jumped back aboard the vaping wagon. So I keep hearing about the vape fests.

The newest Advanced Personal Vaporiser from PureSmoker, the Legacy is a custom-made out of. As above i'll be willing to trade my GGTS pm if interested. PureSmoker TONIC ELiquid USA. Cloud 9 Vaping is extremely proud to offer the PureSmoker range of USA-made high quality Personal Vaporisers. Tags: vapefest vape fest Casey puresmoker. The products sold on the PureSmoker. The PureSmoker Legacy Standard Edition Complete Kit 3.

1 full 6v kit here I come, that much I know. Puresmoker TONIC Criollo Blend My first foray into TONIC juice from Puresmoker was a shocking letdown. The original PureSmoker Prodigy was one of. I swear, you'll only get vape related content :. The Official PureSmoker Website. It's only September and already has been one hell of a year on the vaping front for your's truly. I noticed there's a ton of new people here now-- which is totally awesome. Up at the top to submit any articles, pictures, videos or links relating to the vape world.

I mean I enjoy vaping, but even with 36mg juice, I vape like a freight. Just wanted to say hello to the PS peeps & vapers out there! I just got my Prodigy V3. Attractive drip tip compatible with 510 and 901 atomisers. Following on from the Midlands Mini Meet. Kit contains: 1 x Spring; 1 x Flat washer; 2 x brass contact screws. Is it me, or is the nature of the attys? I have a V1, V3, and an Icon, naturally the Icon is 3 volt, I have both 3, and 6 volt batteries for my V3.

I only smoke a few times a day, and when I vape, it seems that my cravings are never sated? I could vape all day. Shop E liquid Tonic Vaping Juice · Pure Smoker On Facebook · Pure Smoker Forum. Please subscribe to the KICK newsletter to hear when. The PureSmoker Prodigy V3.